How do I invite clients to share a One-to-One and join a program?
If you want a new client to join a program and share a One-to-One connection with you it is much smoother to invite them from the One-to-One area and select the program there.
I can't see the program when I invite clients to a One-to-One
By default when you create a program it is only visible from the management area. To make it visible in the One-to-One area so you can invite clients there are 2 things you need to check:
- You must be a member of a program to be able to invite people
- The general settings need to be correct to allow a coach to invite clients
To correctly configure the general settings:
- Goto the program general settings
- Select the default role to be assigned when someone joins "client"
- Select the role that is allowed to invite new members to the program "coach".
A user can't sign-in/login or reset their password, what's wrong?
- Ask them to check spam for the link to password reset
- The password reset has a security feature where the link will expire after a time. Make sure they reset the password right after requesting the reset.
- Check they are using the correct email for their login (we use email not username at the sign in prompt)